Continuing our series on the 10 Days of Global Prayer leading up to Pentecost…
Here are the prayer themes identified for Day 2:
DAY 2 Friday May 18
Increasing in UNITED PRAYER
For sustained movements of united prayer
Concerning: prayerlessness, occult practices, materialism
“These all with one mind were continually devoting themselves to prayer…”
— Acts 1:14 (NASB)
For the Glory of Christ
• That God would unite us in prayer with “one mind,” (Acts 1:14, 2:46, 4:24), empowering us to pray passionately together for Christ’s glory in all the world.
• That God would hear and answer the prayers of the poor, the young and the marginalized and would be glorified by their praises.
For the Blessing of the Nations
• That God’s Spirit would inspire and empower believers to pray specific blessings upon their neighbors and friends.
• That people throughout our communities would be moved to call out to God for His help as never before.
• That the leaders of our community would ask God for His wisdom and hope.
You can learn more about the Global Day of Prayer (May 27, 2007) here.