Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 08:11
From: Fr. Nigel Mumford+
Subject: Personal Prayer request
My dear prayer warriors,
Thank you all again so very much for your prayers that saved my life.
Keep praying dear souls… it works.
I do need some follow up prayers please:
1) Please pray for the complete healing of my lungs, for the lining, for elasticity, that the scar tissue heals up.
2) For physical stamina = NRG!
3) For my muscles and tendons: that the low grade pain leave and that they are restored and strengthened by the Lord.
4) That I may speak without running out of breath mid sentence!
5) That I may speak boldly about what God is doing in the healing ministry today as I remind people that God is still very much in the business of healing, of this I have no doubt.
6) I am still on part time 2 to 4 hrs a day… please pray that I may have the strength to return to full time ministry, and one day play the bag pipes again
7) For the souls who died in combat I knew in the Royal Marines: David Allen, (NI) Jock, (Falklands) Derick Reed (NI, my drill instructor), One other in the Falklands killed by friendly fire, he forgot the password, and sadly I have forgotten his name.
For the wounded: Tom who lost both his legs and for Tim who was shot and wounded but lost his child when his wife found out that he had been shot, collateral damage! For all the souls lost in combat.
8) For revival of the healing ministry throughout the land.
Thank you so very much dear souls. I really do so appreciate your prayers.
I do so cherish your prayers.
Much love to you in Jesus name
Fr, Nigel Mumford+