“Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.” (Luke 21:27-28 )
Come soon, Lord Jesus.
But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief. You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. (1 Thessalonians 5:4-5)
Holy Spirit, please help me to walk as a child of the light.
Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! (Isaiah 5:20-21)
Have mercy on us, Father, for this is the character of our times.
Show me your ways, O LORD; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; on you I wait all the day. (Psalm 25:4-5)
Holy Trinity, One God, teach me and lead me day by day.
WORD: Don’t be afraid in times of trouble — I AM your refuge.
WORD: You are in my care.
WORD: Look to me. I AM your help and your strength.
WORD: I AM your hiding place — flee into my arms.
WORD: Come to me; let me hold your hand.
WORD: I have blessed you — bless me.
WORD: Keep turning to me in troubled times.
WORD: Look to me for help and light when the times are dark.
WORD: Rejoice in me.
WORD: I seek after my sheep. Pray they will respond to my call.
Luke 19:30-34 WORD: Do the word I speak to you.
WORD: Remember me and all the times I have rescued you.
WORD: Thank me in every circumstance. Offer to me the sacrifice of thanksgiving.
WORD: Come, seek me with all your heart.
WORD: Seek my will.
WORD: Turn to me. Look to me for help. I AM waiting for you to come to me.
WORD: Desire what I have for you.
Monday: 25 * 9, 15; Isa. 5:8-12, 18-23; 1 Thess. 5:1-11; Luke 21:20-28
Tuesday: 26,; 28 * 36, 39; Isa. 5:13-17, 24-25; 1 Thess. 5:12-28; Luke 21:29-38
Notes from the Front Lines
***** City Mission Prayer Table
December 4, 2014 –Chuck Rinaldo
+ – Cross
• Ted and Camille – Pray for God to sustain Ted to be able to live independently. PTL for Camille for the procedure she had in removing the metal fillings from her teeth that may have contributed to her Lyme disease. They will be testing for metal levels in her blood. Pray the results show her levels have been reduced and that she begin to heal.
• + Karyn – Forgiveness and peace in her life.
• + Tyisha – She has stomach problems, with intestinal bleeding. The medicine is no longer working and she needs proper treatment and healing.
• + Brandon – Pray for a proper relationship with his fiancé.
• ++ Tiffany and Graham – They are a couple. Pray for perseverance in their living conditions and for their relationship.
• Devon – He stopped by to give thanks for his jobs. We prayed he have the strength to handle both jobs and not to get over burdened.
• Gary – A Friend bought a car which turned out to have paperwork problems, meaning it cannot be registered. The car is needed for work. We pray for resolution and protection for Gary as he addresses the problem with the seller.
• Wesley, the 1 year old grandson of one of the volunteers was born with congenital heart condition that needs an operation this spring. We pray for Wesley’s health as he waits and that the surgery will be successful with no complications. Pray for the families peace.
• + Margaret, a student volunteer – Her grandfather has just been diagnosed with cancer, she’s not sure what type. We prayed for correct care, proper therapy, no side-effects from treatment; for peace and strength for the family.
***** From: Laurie Garramone, St. John’s, Johnstown
Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 10:26 AM
Subject: Prayer table Dec 3
+ means a cross was given
Mike–leukemia treatments at Mayo clinic
+Les –for the love of mankind
+Alicia–for her future and the future of her 7 yr old son
Peter–for relief of stress and for daughter Cassie Windy–stress and medical tests
+Tricia–prayers for 13 yr old son Andrew to go to school
Amy and baby–health and well-being
Lady in car marked ‘Spirit medium’ –for conversion to the true Power